Jeramiah Solven Biography
Who is Jeramiah Andrew Solven?
Jeramiah transitioned out of the U.S. Army and launched the coaching company Conquer Academy to teach leadership and performance principles to people who want to be the best in their field.
Jeramiah has worked with clients ranging from CEOs, small business owners, pilots, active / former military, law enforcement, to a billion dollar company.
Jeramiah's notable accomplishments:
- Ran 103 miles at 10,000 feet in Colorado in the Silverheels 100 Ultra Race
- Completed an Ironman Triathlon (104.6 miles) in Boulder Colorado
- Ran from his house to the top of Pikes Peak Mountain and back down, traversing 32 miles and climbing over 7,000 feet in less than seven hours
- Qualified and competed against 51 teams in the Army’s coveted Best Ranger Competition
- Competitively trains in mixed martial arts cage fighting
- Host of Be The Leader Podcast
- TedX Speaker: Always Forward
- Author of The Whole Man Project, an Amazon #1 Best Seller in Fitness
- Featured in Entrepreneur Magazine: From the Battlefield to Business: 3 Leadership Principles for Cultivating Company Culture.
With Conquer Academy, It's Jeramiah's mission to bring more good into the world while helping others achieve their best
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, with a concentration in Exercise Science and Clinical Health from California Polytechnic University, Pomona.
- Army Infantry Officer and Ranger
- 16 years of experience in physical training programming
- Personal Training Certification through ISSA
- Author of the "Whole Man Project"; designed to train the body and mind together to achieve physical peaks and mental growth.
- trained over 200 military athletes in his career, and his program was adopted by over 100 Military Officers in 2017.
Jeramiah's Military Career
- 15 years in the U.S. Army, starting as an enlisted soldier and later commissioned as an Infantry Officer, Ranger Platoon Leader, and conventional infantry company commander.
- Served in the 75th Ranger Regiment, the U.S. Army’s premier light infantry unit and special operations force within the United States Special Operations Command. During his time in special operations Jeramiah was assigned to 1st Platoon “The Badmuthers”, of Alpha Company, aka “Attack” Company.
- Responsible for leading High Value Target Raids in Afghanistan.
- Completed his time in service as an Infantry Company Commander, where he led 130 infantry soldiers through his fourth combat deployment.
- Deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF), Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), and Operation Freedom’s Sentinel (OFS), and Operation Resolute Support. Jeramiah was awarded the Bronze Star, Combat Infantryman’s Badge, and numerous other personal and unit awards.